Channel letters remain one of the best ways to bring your storefront to life. This must have for retail stores not only allows your customers to easily find you, but it also makes a strong statement that attracts attention (and with it business.) Your storefront is the first thing a customer sees. Make sure they're getting the message you want them to get.
- Custom designs and fonts
- LED lighting provides low monthly costs and minimul maintenace providing you with years of outstanding
- Exceptional quality with exceptional pricing
- Built using all ul listed electical components
- Installation available for local customers. Shipping can be arranged for non local customers
- Raceway or remote mounting available
- Indoor and Outdoor use
Types of Channel Letters:
- Face-lit: Standard and most common type of channel letter where light is only emitted through the front (face) of the letter/logo
- Reverse-lit: Channel letters that have the faces "sealed" and light is only emitted out of the back of the letter/logo, creating a "halo" effect
- Front/back lit: Channel letters that utilize both front and reverse illumination producing unique and dramatic stlyes
- Open-faced: The "face" is left off the letters exposing the "neon" LED's underneath
1) Click the custom quote button
Provide us with your contact details and information with the type of custom sign you would like quoted. Make sure and provide us with the best phone number and email address to contact you. We will send you conformation that we have recieved your info and provide you with a link you may use to upload any artwork or files pertaining to the quote. We will contact you if any additional info is needed to provide you with a custom quote.
2) Accept or reject quote
After initial contact is made and the required scope of work is understood we will provide you with a custom quote. You may choose to reject the quote and specify the changes that need to be made, or you may accept the quote at which point payment arrangements will be made and the process to get final artwork approval and start production will begin.